It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our first pumpkin patch trip of fall!

Today we met up with Craig's parents, Colton, and Grandma Rose for lunch and a trip to the McGrath pumpkin patch (which is owned by Craig's friend Pat's Dad.) It was great getting to spend time with them and the girls loved spending time with Grandma Rose. The girls had fun running through the "Patch" as Evvy calls it, and seeing all the different squash.





I .love. this Picture






I snapped this picture while adjusting my exposure, not planning on keeping it, but it's actually one of my favorites. I just wish I would've gotten Colton's head in it too :(
Aubrey was dancing while I took this pic, we found out later there was a reason she was dancing around...



Indian Corn



0 comments: