Today was the girls first gymnastics class at Gold Coast Gymnastics! We had originally tried to sign them up Tuesday but they haven't started their Tuesday class again after canceling it over the summer. Both classes are 45 mins long. Aubrey's is a Kindergym class and Evvy's is a Mommy/Daddy and Me class. Aubrey had no problem being away from me and was so excited to try new things. Her coach, Shynna, is great too! We spoke with her on Tuesday and she is great with the kids and soo patient!! Evelyn on the other hand took a while to warm up to it, but once she relaxed had a blast too! I didn't bring my camera with me since I knew I'd be out with Evvy but Craig got some photos with his phone. Craig will probably go with Evelyn on his next Saturday off so I'll make sure to bring my camera then. Hopefully by then the girls will have some cute gymnast outfits too!!
Aubrey and Coach Shynna
On the balance beam!
Aubrey climbed soo high





0 comments:
Post a Comment