Usually I have no problem letting the girls cry-it-out to get to sleep, this is just how we've always done it once they started fighting bedtime. But within the last few weeks Evelyn has found a way to make me feel like the worst mama ever! On nights where she isn't ready to go to sleep when 7:30 (or lately 8) rolls around, she cries "Mama, are youuu? are youuu?" Some nights I cave and go in and get her because I hate how guilty she makes me feel, though she's a smart cookie and I'm sure she knows what card she's playing.
Lately both the girls have become pros at trying to get their way, either by pretending they don't hear us when we tell them something, sneaking around, or trying to guilt trip someone into getting their way. Aubrey's new thing is saying people don't love her! I have NO idea where she got it from but boy does it sting! Every time she says "because you don't love me?" I feel like I've just been slapped! Craig things she uses love in place of like, either way I'm really hoping this is just a faze and it'll be over in a few weeks!





0 comments:
Post a Comment