I was just sitting here at the desk writing a post when Evvy came over and tried to play with the buttons on the computer. After our computer crashed last year and we may have lost about a year and a halves worth of pictures, including all of Evvy's newborn pictures (we still haven't sent the hard drives in to see if it can be recovered), I am terrified that it'll crash again and don't let the girls even touch it. So when Evvy came over I told her "No" and because she is at that age where it's fun to test the limits, she told me "No" right back! I knew I shouldn't encourage her to tell me no but it was so cute to hear her little laugh and see her face light up while saying a new word, that I couldn't help myself and laughed along with her.
I already know we're going to be in for it when the girls are older!




0 comments:
Post a Comment