It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Emma

I realize we haven't introduced you to Emma yet...Craig and I discussed getting a pet for the girls for a while now, since allergies are common on my family's side and growing up with animals is thought to reduce your chances off getting them, plus having a pet is just fun! So we decided to get one as Aubrey's Birthday present, though she's Evvy's cat too :) She's part Siamese and part Bengal and was only 8 weeks old when we got her. She was the only Siamese looking cat out of the litter and the only female, so it was an easy choice. Aubrey likes to tell everyone that she "has blue eyes like Daddy." I'm sure you saw her in the post about Aubrey's Party but here are more pics.

On the car ride home after we got her




A few nights after we brought her home, Sleeping with Aubrey




Already so much bigger!




She puts up with the girls carrying her around







0 comments: