It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haircuts

The girls finally got their hair cut! I have been putting this off for so long because I was afraid Evvy would look like little boy afterwards, and if I made a appt for Aubrey I'd have to have evvys cut too. Aubrey has had one other "real" hair cut, right before her 1st birthday, and I was so unhappy with it. She had heavy bangs that went straight across and the poor girl looked like a boy! So we put it off and put it off until now and Wow! They both are soo much cuter without hair hanging in their eyes (though I thought they were already the cutest little girls :) We found a great little kids salon in Ojai and the set up made it much easier for them to sit still long enough. I, Of course, took my camera along and got tons of pics :)









0 comments: