It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Sunday, November 29, 2009

So disappointed!

Just last week Craig and I were talking in the car about backing up all of our photos to a data storage company in addition to using an external hard drive. Well I completely forgot to back them up once I got home and today Craig's computer crashed!! I checked the external hard drive and the last time I added more pictures to it was in August of '08, that's a year and a half worth of photos that I lost!! All of Evvy's newborn pics, all of Aubrey's birthday, our Disneyland trip, all of it gone! I am so sad right now and just want to crawl into bed and cry. Those photos are so important to me and honestly there isn't any other possesion that I value more, I really hope we can somehow get them back!


0 comments: