It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lombardi Ranch

Yesterday we took the girls to Lombardi Ranch in Santa Clarita. It's a huge pumpkin patch with train rides, a petting zoo and a corn maze! I made sure to check the weather in advance to make sure the girls wouldn't be cold, since I usually have the girls under dressed when we go down to Ventura. Well let me just say, the weather app for the IPhone sucks! It was not 75 like it was suppose to be, it was more like 60. Luckily I had hats for the girls and and extra blanket for Aubrey. Other than being cold we had a great time! We went through the corn maze and were able to find all the hidden animals, the girls picked out pumpkins and we got lots of pictures. Oh and Aubrey almost got licked by a cow, Haha!
















0 comments: