It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Evvybug stood by herself.

Oh no, it looks like she'll be walking soon! Evelyn was playing with the doll house and she let go and stood all by herself! And for quite some time! Craig was able to come get me so I could see her too before she sat down. I knew this day was coming since she's been letting go of things while standing for a while now but this is the first time she has been able to keep her balance and stand unsupported. I can't believe how fast she has grown, where did these last 8 months go? I wasn't able to get a picture of her actually standing but here is one of her playing with the doll house:

Craig, Kristen
Auubrey & Evelyn

0 comments: