I feel bad because I realized I haven't written any posts about Aubrey in a while. She's day trained and now we're going to start on night training since she's actually able to put Evelyn's diapers on herself when she wants to. She loves prunes and thinks those and her gummy vitamins are candy :). She's started talking in sentences a lot more, some of her new sentences are:
Watch Max's Haa-ween (halloween)
I-Love-Youuu ~ This one I had to bribe her with gummy vitamins to get her to say
Shh, it's ok baby ~ she tells Evvy this when she's crying in the car
Pick Apples~ I told her we were going to go apple picking soon
She's learned some new names too!
Tolton-Colton
Kiss-Chris
Non-Jon
Miss-Missy
She also says "Baby sad" but it sounds like "baby dead" and it makes me want to cry everytime I hear it so I'm trying to get her to say "baby crying" instead.





0 comments:
Post a Comment