I heard this song today and I have a feeling this will end up being our theme song later on down the road...as it is Aubrey is already full of attitude and eye rolling. Evvy, while a little more quiet, has a temper on her and we've already had our fair share of arguments where she yells "NO!" at me. I definitely think they take after their daddy ;)
According to my parents I was such a good kid when I was younger, always listening and never got into trouble as a teenager, and the girls already are giving me a run for my money. Because I was such a good kid I expect the girls to be the same and I am constantly having to remind myself that that is not the norm when it comes to toddlers and praying for patience.
On the plus side, having daughters is soo much fun!! I love the fact that they want to do girly things with me, like dress up or painting their nails. So I'm going to enjoy the time we spend together now while they still want to do things with me and I'll worry about the rest later :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment