It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas cards

So I finally sent out our Christmas cards. I know they probably won't be recieved in time but a late card is better than no card at all! My plan was to have them done last week but Craig and Evvy caught a cold and then we had his Christmas party to get ready for, which we cut really close as well, shopping for outfits that morning! But I finally had a chance to get a group photo of us yesterday and than got some GREAT photos of the girls in our backyard this morning. Here are some of the photo's that didn't make the card...

Aubrey's silly dance!




Pretending to be a frog

I think that these photos capture the girls personallities pretty well, always running around and being silly!!



Grumpy Girl, this is what I have to deal with every time I take out my camera, notice the glare out of the corner of her eye...this girl has gotten soo much attitude lately
Eventually she usually comes around

And these were taken inside, wearing a silly elf hat Uncle Colton sent them





0 comments: