It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Monday, May 10, 2010

So sneaky!

Yesterday at dinner time Evvy did something so funny, Aubrey got up halfway through dinner and Evvy (who had already finished all her food) reached over and grabbed Aubrey's plate, ate her eggs and then when she saw Aubrey coming back, put the plate back! Soo sneaky!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she is soo smart and the things she does amazes me daily.

Also Aubrey is becoming such a polite little lady. She always says "Thank you" but has recently started say "No thanks" anytime I ask her something that she that requires a no answer. Anyway last night she was having trouble sleeping and after the third time of her waking up I brought her into bed with Craig and I and asked her if she had a bad dream. She snuggled up closer and said "no thanks." It's these things that I want to remember always!


0 comments: