In the mean time I still am getting things packed for when (or if?) we move. Craig and I are going to look at a few places tomorrow, I'm really hoping we find a place before we leave. Jessi's shower is for the 6th of Feb. so that means Evvy's party is on the 30th! I still need to get invitations out for it but am trying to hold off in case we find a place tomorrow, if we don't it'll be here in Palmdale.
And then on top of everything else it looks like I'll have to do some painting too! I ran out to do some errands yesterday, leaving the girls with Craig and came home to Craig asleep on the couch and Aubrey trying out a new color on the walls! Apparently blackberries make a nice wall color!! Here she is helping me clean the wall-




0 comments:
Post a Comment