Craig and I finally found a place! It's in a good area of Ventura and right next to the freeway, which is great for Craig's commute. It's a Condo with a 2 car garage (=plenty of space for Craig's weight lifting equipment), a master loft, a down stairs bedroom for the girls, 2 bathrooms, an enclosed patio and huge closets. The complex also has a pool, which Aubrey is so excited about and keeps asking if she can go play in the "beach"! I'm not too thrilled with the fact that the girls won't be on the same floor as us and will have a sliding glass door that leads to the patio, but since our room is a loft we should be able to hear them and the patio is enclosed and Craig is already planning all the safety devices he's going to put on the door, so no one will be able to get in or out! We signed the lease today and will be moving in on Monday. I can't wait! I'll post some pics once we're moved in.





0 comments:
Post a Comment