It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Name?!?

We've changed our mind once again on the name but this time we will be keeping it a secret. We got some comments about the names we chose before and to avoid that this time, we just won't be telling anyone :) After thinking about the other names some more we just didn't feel like they would be a good fit. I don't like Abernathy anymore since I feel it will be shortened to Abby which is really popular now. As for Reagan, Craig decided he didn't like it anymore.This new name is one that Craig wanted for Aubrey when we were trying to name her and will be shortened to a cute nickname that Aubrey already knows how to say and just sounds soo cute coming from her. I am terrible about keeping my own secrets so this is going to be torture for me but I am definitely looking forward to introducing everyone to our new girl.

0 comments: