It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Monday, February 20, 2012

California!

So the girls and I are in cali again! We flew out last Sunday and are here until the 8th!! So far the girls and I having a blast. When we got to Palmdale Laurie (Craig's mom) had a cute little My Little Pony party set up for Evvy and she got to have another little bday party with Craig's parents. Then this holiday weekend Craig's cousin Jessica and her husband came down for the 3 day weekend. They have two little ones about the same age as the girls and aside from a few incidents, they all played well together. Saturday was spent at the Santa Monica Pier, riding carnival rides and walking around taking in the views, it was SO nice to be back at the beach! Sunday we headed to the Valencia mall (another favorite spot of mine), walking around the mall and the new(ish) outdoor promenade. I got a ton of great pictures but I've have to wait until I edit and convert them before I can add them here...hopefully it won't take me too long once I get home

0 comments: