It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Monday, December 12, 2011

Preschool Christmas Program

Tonight was the girls first ever Christmas program that they were in!! They've been practicing their songs since Halloween and did such a great job, I'm so proud of them! The program started with the Friendly Frogs (Evvy's class) singing The Little Drummer Boy, Away in a manger, and The Rudolph Pokie . Next was the Mighty Monkeys (Aubrey's class) singing The 12 days of Christmas, Joy to the World, and Santa Clause is Coming to Town, and after that there were two more classes (older day care age that I'd never heard of) The girls did such a great job and we were so proud of them! It's so crazy that the girls are old enough to do things like this, they're growing up so fast!
Evvy with her drum
Rocking baby Jesus

I called to Aubrey hoping she would look at the camera and she gave me a big smile and a wave. Even the mom next to me thought she was adorable!

Aubrey did her own thing on stage, which also included two handed nose picking, I left those ones off the blog :)
Being silly while the big kids sang



0 comments: