So after a get together with Craig Dad's family in Vegas last weekend for Laurie's birthday and her and Steve's anniversary, the girls and I are spending a few weeks in palmdale and of course will be making a few trips to Ventura! When we get back to Co I'll make sure to post plenty of photos!
Also the girls were fully recovered from RSV and the ear infection in time for our trip and are back to their happy, energetic self's :)





4 comments:
Hi, you recently posted on my blog about tickets to a photography workshop...I just wanted to see how much you wanted for them or if you were just wanting to give them away? Lemme know, thanks!
Megan
It's just one ticket but you are more then welcome to have it, I just don't want it to go to waste.
I was looking at my ticket and it has an expiration date of march 20th so I'm waiting for a call back from the company to clarify if that means you have to attend before then or just register. Either way you can have the extra ticket if you want!
Kristen
I just got off the phone with the company and as long as you've registered by the 20th it's fine to attend a later date. If you want it just let me know where to email it.
Sorry, I just remembered to check up on this and I think it's too late now. Thank you though!!
Post a Comment