Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
This year we went to Palmdale for halloween. We carved our pumpkins after the packer game and then went trick or treating once it was dark. Aubrey was Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Evelyn was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Both there costumes were store bought but I made them both candy buckets to match their costumes! They both loved getting dressed up as princesses and walking around. Evvy kept saying "look, me, princess!" Aubrey wasn't talking much at this time last year, but this time she had no problem knocking on doors and saying "trick or treat!" And both of them did a great job of remembering to say "thank you". Like last year, there was a haunted house and aubrey wanted to go through it! While waiting in line, she could barely contain her excitement and was giggling like crazy! While we were in line I pointed out a teenage boy dressed as a banana and she said "I'm going to eat him up!" Silly girl, I love the crazy things she comes up with!! Once we got to the front of the line the guy at the door let the people inside know there was "little fresh meat" and they went easy on us. Aubrey loved it and probably would've been fine if it was scarier. I on the other hand am a huge whimp and was so glad they went easy on us cause I don't think I could've handled it if it was any scarier! That was our last stop and a great way to end our ToT but Aubrey was dissapointed and is already asking to go trick or treating again!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment