It takes wisdom to have a good family, and it takes understanding to make it strong." - Proverbs 24:3

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Talking up a storm

Like I mentioned in my last post, Evvybug is talk so much more. It seems like every day she's learning new words, and is even pronouncing them correctly! Just last night we were reading a Disney book and she shouted "Princess!" I was so impressed, she talks almost as much as Aubrey does now, and probably 5x as much as Aubrey did at Evvy's age.





Just last week I was getting Evvy out of the car and she started whining. I asked her "why are you whining? You're not a baby, are you?" As soon as I said it I realized it was a silly thing to say since she is a baby and she responded with "No!" I thought it was cute and made me realize that while I still think of her as a baby she definitely is not. I love that she talks enough for us to have conversations, I regularly ask her questions and she answers them! It definitely is a new experience since Aubrey hardly ever talked at this age.


0 comments: